Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BSNursing & Caregiving offer challenging careers in healthcare, providing unlimited potentials for those who wish to provide holistic care in a wide range of settings
- St. Anne College is proud to have our sister companies - St. Anne General Hospital in Lucena, Jane County Hospital in Pagbilao and Greg Hospital in Sariaya as base hospitals of our healthcare programs
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- BSPT equips the students with competencies expected of a beginning professional therapist to continue the delivery of health care services to the public. The graduates are expected to be knowledgeable, ethical and service – oriented. These practitioners are expected to contribute to societal development and the profession through clinical practice, clinical teaching and administration and the discovery and application of new knowledge about physical therapy
Doctor of Dental Medicine
SACLI’s School of Allied Health Sciences was established on 2018 that was separated from the College of Arts and Sciences, Health Education that is now called School of Education, Arts and Sciences.
Philosophy, Education Thrust and Program Outcomes
THE SAHS PHILOSOPHY
The educational journey of man is learning towards excellence, not perfection. Excellence will be built on tradition when avenues for total student development remain not just a promise but a fulfillment.
The School of Allied Health Sciences of St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. has a long standing commitment in consonance with the institutional philosophy and thrusts. Parallel to this, its curricular offerings are loaded with areas of specialization that are scientifically related to the present and future trends of the competitive world.
The School of Allied Health Sciences aims to promote the development of intellectually and emotionally intelligent individuals, who are dedicated and zealous change agents, hence committed to extend themselves as “people helper”.
Moreover, the department upgrades leadership instructional and professional competencies of its personnel and teaching staff as a gauge in meeting the demands of excellent education.
Ultimately, it seeks to provide education at its best by preparing students for the professional practice of psychology and community development, as well as for teaching, counseling, research and community extension services.
Profile of School of Allied Health Sciences
_______ CHED Recognition
• 4 – yr. Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
• 4 – yr. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• 6 – yr Doctor of Medicine
• 6 – month Caregiving
Awards and Honors
Academic Program and Extension Services
INSTRUCTION AND FACULTY
PRACTICUM (LOCAL AND ABROAD)
COMMUNITY EXTENSION SERVICES
MARLON MALILAY, PTRP
LUZVIMINDA PORTE, RN
Nursing | Faculty Member
Maria Jessica Areja, RN
Paulo Sison, DMD
Dentistry | Faculty Member
Rose Marie Orpilla, DMD
Ann AMrgareth Panares, DMD
MARLON MALILAY, PTRP
Physical Therapy | Faculty Member
Mona Lyn Buhat, RPT
Henry Porte, RPT