4-yr. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Business Administration program prepares you to be a career-oriented manager or entrepreneur by providing solid foundations for today’s business.
- For BA, choose from any of the following areas of specializations: Marketing Management, Management Accounting, Human Resources Development or Operations Management.
4-yr. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- BSIT will encourage a spirit of innovation in you
- Take your career in IT virtually anywhere as a webmaster or content developer, network administrator, multimedia developer, application developer, interface design specialist or instructional designer
4-yr. Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Accountancy offers career opportunities in public, government, non-profit institutions and other business related organizations.
- Future careers include being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), forensic accountant; budget or cost analyst; financial manager, analyst or planner; budget officer; credit manager or analyst; bank examiner; investment analyst; loan officer, tax accountant, treasurer & auditor.
Inspired by the modern trends and the global attraction of opportunities for business career, St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. opened the business program the year 2011, month of June and acquired the GOVERNMENT RECOGNITION (GR) No. 076, series of 2004, which states: In accordance with the pertinent provisions of Republic Act (RA No. 7722, otherwise known as the “Higher Education Act of 1994”, and by the virtue of Res. No. 153, series of 2000, of the Commission en banc, this Government Recognition (GR) is hereby granted to St. Anne College Inc., Lucena City, to conduct and operate the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) majors in Management Accounting, Banking & Finance, Marketing, effective SY 2004 ~ 2005, signed by Dir. Isabel F. Inlayo – Commission on Higher Education Reg. IV, June 4, 2004. The Department of Business Administration existed.
Thus, due to the growing complexity of educational environment, characterized both by competition and collaboration among business, social and political upheavals and the dynamic changes particularly in scientific and technological developments, additional programs were opened such as Accountancy, Information Technology in the year 2010 and Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering in the year 2011 resulting to (CBITE) College of Business Information Technology and Engineering (CBITE) as a cluster in the year 2011. These programs aim to produce a new breed of future ethical professionals with skills in scientific research, decision-making consensus building and problem analysis.
Philosophy, Education Thrust and Program Outcomes
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. Develop highly competitive and morally productive leaders in the field of business;
2. Inculcate in every business student the SACLI’s culture of academic excellence;
3. Continuously search for advanced knowledge, trends and approaches in business necessary for the improvement of quality of life.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS ACCOUNTANCY
1. Provide students with high quality education needed to master the subjects in the program.
2. Help the students to value the ethical standards and requirements imposed by governing bodies for professional accountants.
3. Provide the educational background for students to meet the educational requirements for CPA Board Examinations and other accounting certification.
4. Provide students with knowledge and confidence needed to have a meaningful employment and have successful careers in the field of business and accounting.
5. Prepare students to be globally competitive in the field of business and accounting.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Department of Information Technology shall produce competent IT professional through quality education, research and development.
The Department of Information Technology shall provide the IT industry a competitive IT professional for the changing demand of the global market.
After graduation, alumni of SACLI-BSIT shall:
1. Demonstrate competitiveness and professionalism in every challenges brought by the IT industry;
2. Be ready to adopt the innovation of technology through research and development;
3. Uphold the leadership and teamwork to their organizations;
4. Be committed and passionate in the profession they have chosen.
Profile of School of Business Accountancy and Technology
Government Recognition No. 076 Series of 2004
In accordance with the pertinent provision of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 7722, otherwise known as the “Higher Education Act of 1994 and by virtue of Resolution No. 153-2000, Series of 2000, of the Commission en banc, this Government Recognition (GR) is hereby granted to St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. Lucena City, to conduct and operate the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA – Majors in Banking & Finance, Management Accounting) course effective CY 2004 – 2005.
The Commission on Higher Education granted St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. of Lucena City to conduct and operate Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course effective last AY 2012 – 2013.
It was recognized in accordance with the pertinent provisions of Republic Act (RA) No. 7733, otherwise known as the “Higher Education Act of 1994” and by virtue of Resolution No. 153 – 2000, Series of 2000.
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSBA)
• Council of Deans and Educators in Business (CODEB)
• CALABARZON Research Council, Inc.
• Philippine Association of Graduate Educator (PAGE), Region IV
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSA)
• National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
• Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSIT)
The Junior Philippine Computer Society of St. Anne College headed by a 3rd and 4th year IT students is responsible in providing the IT students several activities inside and outside the campus. JPCS allows the IT students to act and think as a professional. It enhances the leadership skills and allows the students to show their talent and IT skill
Major in Management Accounting
Major in Marketing Management
Major in Human Resource Management
Major in Operation Management
Awards and Honors
- Champion, Regional Tax Quiz Bee (District Level Competition)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue, July 25, 2016
Academic Program and Extension Services
INSTRUCTION AND FACULTY (BSIT)
The BSIT department is proud to be surrounded by faculty members who are passionate about their profession. Most of its faculty members already obtained their Master’s degree to be more competent in their areas of expertise.
INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITIES/LABORATORY (BSIT)
St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. provides the student air-conditioned computer laboratories for their convenience. The school makes it sure the software installed is updated to comply with the trend of IT. The school also provides tools for networking and troubleshooting subject.
Business students research covers a scholarly study on the current small and medium scale businesses to cope up with the competition on the ever-changing trends and approaches. Several areas and types of business had been the subject of study wherein the business owners will be benefited from the findings and recommendations.
Student researches are composed of system development for web and mobile application. It also covers the research about the development of mobile based application. Some students also conducts research about the development of multimedia application and control system.
BSIT student research is divided into two semesters. Their first research presentation is presented during the second semester of their third year level while the final research is given during the second semester of their final year.
COMMUNITY EXTENSION SERVICES (BSIT,BSA,BSBA)
St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. promotes community extension service. It aims to help a community to improve their way of living. Student organization such as JPCS joins several community service of SACLI.
COMMUNITY EXTENSION SERVICES (BSIT)
The League of Industrial and Civil Engineering Students (LICEnS) which is the official and recognized organization for all engineering students of St. Anne College and the Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers National Student Chapter of SACLI have been performing outreach programs and other relevant activities to be able to share and be part of programs that will benefit the community. For three (3) consecutive years, the organization has been extending outreach projects to the less fortunate children of the Department of Social Welfare and Development within Lucena City.
In addition, the organization of these future engineers has initiated a seminar where they invited different resource speakers from different field of specialization of Industrial Engineering to further introduce the course. These engineers from industry were able to share their skills and experience to further motivate our students and the Senior High School students.
Our future engineers have also actively participated with the other activities initiated by the institution.
• Young Entrepreneurs Society (YES)
• Junior Philippine of Management Accounting (JPMA)
• Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (JPIA)
• Junior Philippine Computer Society (JPCS)
JULIANA LALAINE P. MANLANGIT, MAEd
Camelita A. Maranan, MBA
Business Administration | Faculty Members
Faustino Calabano, MBA
Nicanora Jumao-as, MBA
Efigenio Mendoza, MBA
Ma Nonette Merene, MBA
Rosendo Obien, MBA
Rojohn M. Valenzuela, CPA
Accountancy | Faculty Members
Leila Jill Ruz, CPA
Cheeky Rose A. Villamarzo, MIT
Information Technology | Faculty Members
Nelson E. Dean, MM
Rafael Gellangarin, MIT
Francis Pasumbal, MIT