Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- BSCE deals with the design, constructions & maintenance of the physical & naturally built environment. Career opportunities include construction manager, design engineer, geotechnical engineer or educator
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- BSIE uses principles & methods of engineering design to specify, predict & evaluate the results to be obtained from such processes. Career opportunities include productivity consultant, operations & production manager, methods and systems analyst or advocate
The School of Engineering, formerly a part of the College of Business, Accountancy Information Technology and Engineering (CBITE) has come quite a long way since the first classes in engineering programs started in 2011. Those early classes were offered by the School of Engineering through its first engineering departments: Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
The year 2018, was a milestone in another respect as it officially changed the cluster’s name into School of Engineering.
Philosophy, Education Thrust and Program Outcomes
Industrial Engineering is concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people. It is an engineering discipline that deals with optimization of situations to complex problems.
Its underlying concepts overlap considerably with certain business oriented disciplines but the engineering side trends to emphasize extensive mathematical proficiency and usage of qualitative methods.
The objectives of BSIE are as follows:
1. To apply the knowledge and skills related to the field of specialization.
2. To be affiliated with National and International organizations.
3. To be familiar with the latest manufacturing techniques and trends so as to become globally competitive in the field.
4. To perform systems improvement to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
5. To use engineering tools and application to solve different problems.
6. To ensure continuous improvement to the key functions of operations management.
7. To perform analysis and research operation models for further development within the system.
8. To become socially and morally responsible in the field of study.
Profile of School of Engineering
With Government Permit Nos. 144 and 145, Series of 2015 dated July 16, 2015 granted by the Office of the Commission on Higher Education to St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. for the operation of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSIE)
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE) of St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. is affiliated with the Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineering National Student Chapter. The organization serves as our linkage to other Professional Organizations for Industrial Engineering students. This aims to ensure our students a channel for their professional growth and academic excellence.
The League of Industrial and Civil Engineers (LICENS) serves as the official and recognized organization for all engineering students of St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.
Awards and Honors
Academic Program and Extension Services
INSTRUCTION AND FACULTY (BSIE/CE)
The Engineering Department of St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. for Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering has been equipped with qualified faculty members who have industry experience for an effective instruction for our students. The Academic Chairperson has Master’s Degree specifically for Master in Industrial Engineering Management and an industry experience needed to provide our students with proper training and knowledge in their field of specialization.
In Engineering Department, we are establishing a research culture that will motivate our students to continuously learn and perform analysis and research operation models for further development of the systems within our field of specialization and other relevant areas for improvement purposes.
• League of Industrial and Civil Engineers Society (LICEnS)
• Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE) – SACLI Chapter
• Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers (PICE) – SACLI Chapter
WINDA S.ELLAGA, CE
Alma Kalaw, CE, MSCE
Program Coordinator, BSCE
Program Coordinator, BSIE
Avegail Cuengco, CE
Wilber Noche, CE
Gwen Villenas, IE