About School of Business, Accountancy and Technology
Government Recognition No. 076 Series of 2004
In accordance with the pertinent provision of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 7722, otherwise known as the “Higher Education Act of 1994 and by virtue of Resolution No. 153-2000, Series of 2000, of the Commission en banc, this Government Recognition (GR) is hereby granted to St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. Lucena City, to conduct and operate the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA – Majors in Banking & Finance, Management Accounting) course effective CY 2004 – 2005.
The Commission on Higher Education granted St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. of Lucena City to conduct and operate Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course effective last AY 2012 – 2013.
It was recognized in accordance with the pertinent provisions of Republic Act (RA) No. 7733, otherwise known as the “Higher Education Act of 1994” and by virtue of Resolution No. 153 – 2000, Series of 2000.
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSBA)
• Council of Deans and Educators in Business (CODEB)
• CALABARZON Research Council, Inc.
• Philippine Association of Graduate Educator (PAGE), Region IV
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSA)
• National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
• Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
AFFILIATION/ ASSOCIATION (BSIT)
The Junior Philippine Computer Society of St. Anne College headed by a 3rd and 4th year IT students is responsible in providing the IT students several activities inside and outside the campus. JPCS allows the IT students to act and think as a professional. It enhances the leadership skills and allows the students to show their talent and IT skill.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS BUSINESS ADMINISRATION
1. Develop highly competitive and morally productive leaders in the field of business.
2. Inculcate in every business student the SACLI’s culture of academic excellence.
3. Continuously search for advanced knowledge, trends and approaches in business necessary for the improvement of quality of life.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS ACCOUNTANCY
1. Provide students with high quality education needed to master the subjects in the program.
2. Help the students to value the ethical standards and requirements imposed by governing bodies for professional accountants.
3. Provide the educational background for students to meet the educational requirements for CPA Board Examinations and other accounting certification.
4. Provide students with knowledge and confidence needed to have a meaningful employment and have successful careers in the field of business and accounting.
5. Prepare students to be globally competitive in the field of business and accounting.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES OF BS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Department of Information Technology shall produce competent IT professional through quality education, research and development.
The Department of Information Technology shall provide the IT industry a competitive IT professional for the changing demand of the global market.
After graduation, alumni of SACLI-BSIT shall:
1. Demonstrate competitiveness and professionalism in every challenges brought by the IT industry.
2. Be ready to adopt the innovation of technology through research and development.
3. Uphold the leadership and teamwork to their organizations.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND EXTENSION SERVICES
INSTRUCTION AND FACULTY (BSIT)
The BSIT department is proud to be surrounded by faculty members who are passionate about their profession. Most of its faculty members already obtained their Master’s degree to be more competent in their areas of expertise.
INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITIES/LABORATORY (BSIT)
St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. provides the student air-conditioned computer laboratories for their convenience. The school makes it sure the software installed is updated to comply with the trend of IT. The school also provides tools for networking and troubleshooting subject.
INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITIES/LABORATORY (BSIT)
The course Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering of St. Anne College Lucena, Inc. has been equipped with the required instructional facilities and laboratory equipment needed for the course offered. The BSIE Department was able to establish industry partners to allow our students to have an exposure and hands-on training with the actual manufacturing and industry set-up. With this, we can guarantee proper learning and effective channel for their academic excellence.
PRACTICUM (LOCAL AND ABROAD)
Business students research covers a scholarly study on the current small and medium scale businesses to cope up with the competition on the ever-changing trends and approaches. Several areas and types of business had been the subject of study wherein the business owners will be benefited from the findings and recommendations.
Student researches are composed of system development for web and mobile application. It also covers the research about the development of mobile based application. Some students also conducts research about the development of multimedia application and control system.
BSIT student research is divided into two semesters. Their first research presentation is presented during the second semester of their third year level while the final research is given during the second semester of their final year.