BS Physical Therapy
“The ONLY PACUCUOA-Accredited BSPT School in Quezon Province”
St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.’s Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy is a four-year program that produces globally competent professionals who promote optimal health and function by providing services that develop, maintain, and restore maximum movement and functional ability, for people at any stage of life, when their movement and function are threatened by aging, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions, or environmental factors.
Why Choose St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.’s BS Physical Therapy program?
100% board passing rate from 2014-2019
- Performance in the board examinations is taken as one of the measures of the quality of a program. We are proud that for 6 consecutive years, our program has achieved a 100% passing rate, which is the highest passing rate in Quezon.
The ONLY PACUCUOA-Accredited BSPT School in Quezon Province.
- This only attests that our BS Physical Therapy program maintains excellent standards in our educational operation.
Opportunity to achieve competence in all aspects of Physical Therapy practice
- Students can fill gaps in their current knowledge and skills in order to achieve full competence for all types of clinical practice and for fitness and wellness programs.
Small class size
- We maintain a manageable class size, thus providing a more personalized learning experience for students.
Unique instructional methods
- Our curriculum consists of a combination of subject matter-based learning and competency-based learning, and evidence-based practice is emphasized throughout the curriculum
Faculty members who are experienced in Physical Therapy education
- Our faculty consists have gone on to successful and prestigious careers in this profession.