St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.’s BS Accountancy program prepares students for a career in Accounting and related fields and makes them ready to effectively deal with the challenges they will face as professional accountants, researchers, and responsible citizens.
Our program maintains small class sizes to provide students with more personalized mentoring and optimal learning. Our students are equipped with a solid foundation in accounting and analytical skills through relevant seminars, mock tests, and a series of training and review sessionsguided by our faculty members who are experts in their field.
Why Choose St. Anne College Lucena In’s BS Accountancy Program?
Maintains small-class sizes for personalized mentoring
- With the program’s small class sizes, our well-experienced and dedicated instructors can mentor our students in a more personalized approach– equipping them with the skills and competencies to pass the board exam and learn diverse and relevant teaching strategies.
Provides mock exams and a series of review sessions
- These are continuously provided to our BSA students to give them helpful tips and gain proven techniques as they prepare themselves for the CPA Licensure Examination.
With a roster of highly-qualified faculty members
- Our professors hold the proper credentials and specialization in the accounting field.
Exposure to accounting industries, seminars, and trainings
- These serve as the perfect avenues for our BS Accountancy students to get the necessary skills, confidence, understanding, and competitive spirit that is needed in the current complicated economic times.
After-college employment opportunities
- We have partnered industries and active alumni networks that can help our students land the right position.
What Alumni are Saying?
“Being a student assistant, SACLI has been my home for six years. The experiences of being a working student helped me develop as a person– emotionally, socially and intellectually. It taught me resiliency and helped me deal well in any stress. SACLI has been my training ground, which prepared me in today’s real life challenges.”
“Being a SACLI student, BS Accountancy student in particular, molded me to become a better person of who I am today. They allowed me to gain more knowledge, helped me to discover things and see the brighter future ahead of me. My experience in SACLI has given me a chance to sharpen my skills especially in my field of choice. I am where I am, and who I am because SACLI encouraged me to go forth, explore, and to be fearless. So thank you for giving me the courage to be bold and for the community you offered to help me grow. “