Our BS Nursing program takes pride in achieving a consistent 100% passing rate on in Nursing Licensure Examination. We also have two base hospitals where our students get hands-on clinical experience. With our highly-qualified clinical instructors who mentor our BSN students in a patient-centric approach, our students will be able to demonstrate a caring and responsive leadership in their nursing profession.
Why Choose St. Anne College Lucena’s BS Nursing Program?
Consistent in achieving a 100% Passing Rate in the Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE)
With two base hospitals as training grounds
- Anne College Lucena is proud two have its two (2) sister companies—the St. Anne General Hospital in Lucena and Greg Hospital in Sariaya as base hospitals of the healthcare programs.
Intensive clinical exposures of students
- The students are closely monitored by the highly competent clinical instructors —all possessing a Master’s Degree and are affiliated with various healthcare industries. Because of this, nursing students are equipped with the knowledge and skills of novice professional nurse.
Patient-centric approach mentored by pioneer and clinical instructors
- Our future nurses are trained and provided with the delivery of specific education and support patients’ need to make these decisions and participate in their own care.
Global ready graduates
- We have produced nursing graduates who are fully prepared for clinical practice and preparedness for the realities of practice in today’s complex healthcare system.
Well-Equipped Nursing Laboratories
- Our nursing laboratory is aimed at helping the students to acquire knowledge, understanding, and develop skills in techniques of nursing procedures and practice them in clinical settings. For which we have a well-equipped lab with complete beds and mannequins for performing and practice of various nursing procedures.
What Alumni are Saying?
“I would like to thank the SACLI management for giving me the opportunity to empower and impart knowledge to the students. This is the time where the need for our profession is starting to swell, that’s why I’m asking for your full support on my plans and proposals. To my colleagues, thank you for your support and please bear with me especially when I am being so “makulit” or annoying with my follow ups. For the students, please bear with the changes I am making. Help me also in making our school more enjoyable for every one of us. Together, we can make impossible things, possible”
“The whole journey from being student nurse was a roller coaster ride. I need to struggle to reach the tip of the iceberg. But SACLI pushed students to bring out the best from us to prepare in the real world. SACLI ensures that I will be ready and competent before they release you to the real world of being professional. “
“To my Alma Mater ,thank you for giving me a chance to grow and for imparting me with life lessons that’s beyond the text books. To my fellow nurses out there, thank you for being so strong and resilient during this pandemic -for passionately doing what we were called to do. And to aspiring nurses, continue aiming for RN. Never give and and always believe in yourself.”