BS Information Technology
St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.’s BS Information Technology students are trained with the applications of various flexible and innovative projects such as robotics, mobile computing, system development and analysis, computer programming, web development, and so much more. With these, our BSIT program graduates are ready to take on the challenges at the forefront of technological change.
Why Choose St. Anne College Lucena, Inc.’s BS Information Technology?
Quality instruction and practical applications
- Our BS Information Technology programs consistently achieved 100% PASSING RATE in NCIII
Well-equipped instructional facilities and computer laboratories
- We provide students air-conditioned laboratories for conducive learning. We always make sure that the software installed is updated to comply with the trend of information technology. Moreover, networking and troubleshooting subjects are also being applied to computer laboratories.
Personalized mentoring of highly-qualified faculty members
- We are proud to be surrounded by faculty members who are experts in this field. Most of the faculty members obtained their Master’s Degree to be more competent in the areas of the IT world.
Robotics as a special program
- This is one of the BSIT program’s highlights which involves BS Information Technology students in the building and programming of robots; and work hands-on in teams to design monitor, and document its progress. Indeed, SACLI’s BSIT program takes a leap in providing advanced studies in information technology for the students to become well-rounded and globally competitive to steward our wide-reaching technology.
Exposure to information technology trainings and seminars
- We are exposing our BS Information Technology students to various IT training, seminars, and in-house workshops or training sessions to equip them with the latest technological trends and best information technology skills.
What Alumni are Saying?
“Admittedly, I’m just a typical, reserved student back when I was in elementary and secondary days. But when I went to college, taking a degree in BSIT, I told myself that I’ll make my family proud – being able to pursue my passion in a prestigious institution. SACLI brought out the best in every student, like me, by giving us the opportunity to hone our skills and capabilities as a young individual. I gained confidence not only to deal and be comfortable in front of many people but also built faith in myself. I was motivated and worked hard in building up my future – managing both my time with studies and my responsibilities as a student leader at the same time while having a little fun on the side.”
“I feel very fortunate that SACLI and our professors equipped me with an education that has exceptionally prepared me by providing with the skills necessary to succeed. The experiences and skills I gained in SACLI were truly valuable as those have helped me achieve a career which I truly enjoy.”