BS Physical Therapy
“The ONLY PACUCUOA-Accredited BSPT School in Quezon Province”
- This only attests that our BS Physical Therapy program maintains excellent standards in our educational program
- Students can fill gaps in their current knowledge and skills in order to achieve full competence for all types of clinical practice and for fitness and wellness programs.
- We maintain a manageable class size, thus providing a more personalized learning experience for students.
- Our curriculum consists of a combination of subject matter-based learning and competency-based learning, and evidence-based practice is emphasized throughout the curriculum
- Our faculty consists have gone on to successful and prestigious careers in this profession.
What Alumni are Saying?
“St. Anne college Lucena, Inc. prepared me for my career right now by building my strength, confidence, and my knowledge to face different circumstances. Whether i failed or succeed, there will always be a lesson to step things up.”
"SACLI open its doors for me. I was chosen as one of the students to compete in national and international competitions for years. And god is good, he did not just give me an opportunity he also gave the achievements that i myself couldn’t even imagine. He used st. Anne college lucena, inc. Especially our instructors, professors, and mentors as tools in achieving my dreams."
“Being a student assistant, SACLI has been my home for six years. The experiences of being a working student helped me develop as a person– emotionally, socially, and intellectually. It taught me resiliency and helped me deal well with any stress. Sacli has been my training ground, which prepared me in today’s real-life challenges.”